Massive heart attack, 2 stents inserted, body cold. Warming today to see brain damage. Will he be ok ?

Hi my dad had a massive heart attack yesterday morning. He was breathing the entire time before ambulance showed up. A block was found and removed. Two stents were inserted. He is now in ICU and his body is cooling They are going to warm him today to see if there is any brain damage . What is the likelihood that he will be okay? I wasn t there when it happened but my understanding is that he got help very quick and was getting CPR the entire time on the way to the hospital. Please any information is appreciated. Also, what questions should I ask the doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012