Massive hairfall, itchy, burning and sensitive scalp. Very low TSH levels. Prescribed Follihair, primosa tablets and Copl s lotion. Right treatment?

Hi, I am suffering from severe hairfall for the last 2months. I was steadily losing hair for the last 8years and now my hair is half the original volume but since last 2 months the hairfall is massive. Also my scalp is itchy and burning and very sensitive since last 4-5days. I visited a dermatologist and he has given me Follihair tablets and primosa tablets and Copl S lotion to be applied to the scalp. Is this treatment ok? Will there be any side effects and will this be effective? I am 40years of age and do not have any children. Also my T3 and T4 levels are fine but my TSH levels are very low. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013