Mass on left ovary, HCG level 650. Had a foul discharge. Is it a cyst or pregnancy?

I went to the er yesterday and they told me I was pregnant. They said my Hcg level was 650. They also did a vaginal ultrasound and said that they did not see a sac. They said it may be because I am too early in pregnancy. They also told me that I had a mass on my left ovary that was 25mm in length. They are not sure if its a cyst or a topical pregnancy. Today after they were routing around in there, I have discharge with a foul odor. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer