Mass in breast and other body parts, lost weight. What is going on?

I have been concerned about a mass on my left breast for a number of years now. My breasts were large and mammograms did not clearly show what the mass was so my docs were monitoring it with yearly and twice yearly mammograms. I have lost 145 pounds in the past eight months. The weight loss was from lack of money for food. I am now experiencing random lumps appearing and disappearing under my arms and an egg sized hard lump has appeared on the bottom of my rib cage on the same side as the mass. I now have health insurance but where do I bbegin?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013