Mass attached to the testes. No pain. Should I see a urologist?

Hello, I have a small mass attached to the bottom (not back, like the bottom pole) of my both testes. I went to see a doctor 8 months ago, he did ultrasound and said everything is allright, but after all the time the mass is still there, and now maybe I m just imagining it, but I think it s gotten very slightly bigger. it s sort of hanging freely from the testis, but I can t separate it, it doesn t hurt and is mostly soft with amorphous shape. I m thinking about seeing an urologist again
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012