Married to first cousin, three miscarriages due to no fetal heartbeat, gastrolysis. How can miscarriages be prevented?

Hi, married my first cousin (son of my mothers elder brother) so far i lost my 3 babies. baby 1 : during 7th month identified gastrolysis problem on him. after normal delivery just lived only 4 days. baby 2 : during 10th week, fetal heartbeat was stopped results abortion . baby 3 : during 12th week, fetal heartbeat stopped results abortion. even though i followed all safety measures, still i m unlucky. can i get appropriate suggestions through this channel?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012