Married, pregnant, wants to abort. Taking MT pills, misoprost, no bleeding. When will bleeding occur?

dear Doc, This is XXXX, i got married in 1 month ago. now i got pregnent. my LMP is 20th of may 2012, and now is 36 days. not yet planed for a baby. We consulted a doc and gave me MT- Pill Tab - 3*200mg Nos and Misoprost 200mg, But i should take 1 time for the three tablets(MT-Pill ) (26th of June) in 36th day. i took the 3 tablet orally at 11 am, now its 6 hours I have not got my bleeding . rest aftr 48 hours only i should have the Misoprost 200mg to take orally. I want to know when will i get start my bleeding ? i have small stomach pain and headache. or aftr 48 hours having the other tablets only will get the bleeding? im confused and worried. pls help me.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
the MT pill stops the further growth of fetus,
It takes about 3 days to make fetus in-viable.
misoprost starts uterine contraction,
only after 6-10 hrs of taking mesoprost
you will have bleeding.
along with bleeding you will have some pain also .