Married man with hypertension taking Cilacar Tin, Atornet. Having doubts about heart, erection. Is consultation required?

sir I am 30 years of age married. MY problem is hypertension . My blood pressure is 138/78. I take Cilacar Tin the morning and atornet 5 for cholestrol in the evening. Somedays before when i checked bp in the morning my doctor told me it is 120/80. my cholestrol at present is serum cholestrol 185. My problem is I always think there is something wrong with my heart. I have gas trouble. my ecg shows synus rhythm and heart rate 90 beat per minute. Scan report shows everything perfect (liver,kidney, prostate etc). LFT test and RFT test shows everything normal. But sometimes I feel my bp is going high. This is because I have some sudden increase in heart rate (not above 100) followed by release of gas sometime. I also doubt there is something wrong with my errection. My blood sugar level is also normal. Do I need a cardiologist further
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013