Marriage during periods due. Should I postpone or prepone my periods?

I am getting married on 16th Feb . The last 3 dates of my menustral cycle were 3rd Nov, 1st Dec & 27th Dec. I am expecting my cycle on 23rd Jan. Going by these dates I will get my periods between 16th-18th Feb. I am then travelling till 28th Feb. I would like to prepone my cycle so that it ends by the 12th of Feb. Please suggest if I should prepone or postpone. Should I prepone for this cycle or wait till my next cycle in Feb? Also suggest medication and dosage. Will there be any side effects? Please help
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013