Marks on body, suffering from eczema, hands sore without burns, scratches. Reason?

Lately I have been getting strange marks on my body. First they appeared on my like. They were sore and then scabbed. I suffer from eczema so thought I was probably scratching in the night and that s what it was. They have now turned in to scar like tissue . Feels very thin and shiny. I then got one on my arm ad again thought the same. Now I have one on my hand. My hand became very sore, we have for a new kitten who bites a lot so I assumed it was the reason it was sore. But today it has scabbed just like the others. Iv cleaned it with warm water to try and remove the scab and its weeping. It looks almost like a burn . Now I know I haven t burnt my self nor have I scratched. Any ideas ?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012