Marks on back, hard lump on chest, pain in chest, high blood pressure. Reason?

I have two marks on my back that looks like scratch marks. Ive not had any i njury nor can i reach the spot that it is in. It is in between the shoulder blade toward the middle of my back. I have also noticed that my left side in my chest feels hard and there is a lump there it doesnt move it is like a hard bone that dont belong. My. lower ribs hurt a lot now and i cant take much pressure there without causing pain. The hurt is like in my heart. My blood pressure suddenly went from being around 120the over 70you to now 165I over 115.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013