Marks on arms and legs like bruises, used betamethasone, now spreading. Concerned

Alright so, lately I ve been getting many of these weird marks on my skin. They look either like bruises or healed scabs. I first noticed them on my arms. The next day they appeared on my legs. I went to a doctor about it and I was prescribed Betamethasone Valerate to help get rid of it. It s been a good 2 weeks since then and all that s happened was the the marks kept increasing and there are twice as much on my legs and arms. Not to mention it also spread to my hands and feet , including a few on my face as well. I m concerned.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012