Marks, hyper pigmentation after fraxel treatment. Marks visible after homeo medicines. Will it be healed?

Hi! I had fraxel treatment last October 31, 2012. It was already my fourth session but my face has now a lot of marks and hyperpigmentation . The doctor told me that I now have post inflamation hyperpigmentation. I m given take home meds like vitamic C, hyalauronic, pycnogenol , and arbutin . But marks are still visible and dark. The doctor said it will take 3-4 weeks before my face will be healed. Will this really be healed within 3-4 weeks?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012