Marks, facial redness, pimples near nose and mouth. Using melacare cream. Cure for symptoms?

sir i m using melacare from last 1 year but sir i hv observed a lot of change in my face ,for first six months t results were very fine butt from last six months it has been totally massup..a smal marks hv started to appear n redness of my face n sir if i m not using it than ...a small red pimples r appearing all over the face but mostly near nose n mouth area....sir please suggest some nice medicine so that i can get rid of this....
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012