Marijuana addiction, on Vyvanase for ADHD. What are possible risks?

I desparately need advice. My 18 year old son is a freshman in college and in the party scene. I have caught him twice with marijuna. According to him he drinks a couple times a week, smoking marijuna at least one time a week and he takes vyanase for ADHD daily. My husband and I have told him we believe he is chemically dependent or headed toward chemical dependency. We told him we wanted him to go to counseling and stay clean and he refuses because he says he doesn t have an addiction . I am terrified beyond what words could ever say. Do you know the risks of taking vyanase with these other chemicals?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012