Marijuana addict. Pregnant. Heartbeat not traced. What is wrong?

until about a week ago I smoked weed regularly then I found out I was pregnant and was extrenely excited I immidiately stopped everything however when I went for my first ultrasound I was thought to b 9 weeks based off a guess of my last period no heartbeat was found.. however I feel no cramping or bleeding . All I was sent for blood work of hcg levels n first were 3500 then unfortuantely yesterday my second lab showed a decrease to 2400 stilll no symptoms of miscarrying or pain what so ever what does this mean?!?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013