Marginal placenta previa. Had bleeding. Now brown discharge. Should I be concerned?

I have a marginal placenta previa and and have had two small bleeds , one which was brown and one was red and I was in the hospital for 3 days. I came home a little over a week ago and they have me on bed rest. I have consistently had brown discharge since I have been home. Some days it is very little and some days it is heavier, but never fills an entire pad. Is this just due to the placenta previa and should I be concerned and calling the doctor? I really don t want to go back to the hospital. I am 29 weeks today.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012