Marble sized lump growing on back of neck. Heart beat irregular, strong pulse on neck. Cause?

I have a lump I d say larger than a marble on the left side back of my neck , I went to my dr over 12 months ago and he said it was just a node or gland or something but it has grown it isn t painful. Also for the last couple of weeks my heartbeat don t seem right, i can feel it beating in my stomach and it seems to be irregular not sure if it is skipping a beat or overbeating and I have a strong pulse in my neck
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013