Marathon runner, have pain in buttocks, hamstring after running. Had back, leg massages post sufficient rest. What could be causing pain?

I AM GETTING PAIN IN BUTTOCKS HAMSTRING AREA WHILE I RUN ON BOTH LEGS, I RUN ALL THE TIME AND COMPETE IN MARATHONS SO THIS IS GETTING ME DOWN. I RESTED FOR 3 WKS GOT MASSAGES ON BACK AND LEGS, NEW TRAINERS,STRETCHED. RAN AGAIN SUNDAY AFTER ABOUT A MILE PAIN AGAIN. I NORMANLY WOULD CONTINUE REGARDLIST BUT PAIN TO MUCH. AM I DOING CORRECT THINGS . DO I NEED LONGER REST.......
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012