Many increasing cysts in epidermis, can only feel it. How to prevent it ?

Hi Doctor, I have a problem, in my epidermis there are so many cysts . it is a spherical formation, there is no pain or sansation in it. it could not see this. but i can feel it by touching. i consult the same with an neurologist few year back. he told me it is genetical and it would not create any problem in future. at that there were 6-10 cyst were in my body. right they are incresing in no. i have around 40 cyst in my body. i am 28 years old right no. if it will increase like this than after few years it will become many. my query is. what are these? how can i prevent them to increase ? is there any method to get red of them ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013