Many diseases are food related or caused due to incorrect ratios of minerals, electrolytes, enzymes. Is this true?

tHERE IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD ARTICLE IN THE DAILY MAIL 17TH ON THE SUBJECT OF fibromyalgia written by a doctor who has/had the disease.The good health supplementation Is this the answer to female aches and tiredness She found the cure in cutting out all foods containing oxylates and is now back to normal. As an S.R.N. and alternative and complimentary therapist I have collated a great deal of information over my 74 years and have found, on the whole many diseases are food related or lacking the right ratios of vits. minerals electrolytes enzymes etc. Please pass this on to any relevant researchers. Yours Marion Cristoe.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012