Mantle cell lymphoma survivor, had 5 disc fusion in lower back, on propanolol and endocet, radiating headache from back to front, on and off fever, heat sensations in thigh. Advice?

Been feeling heat sensations in front of thigh(left only) for a couple of days now; i m a mantle cell lymphoma survivor, i have 5 disc fusion in lower back(20 yrs now) and taking propanolol and endocet. Could u please give me a rough idea ; also have headaches lately at the base of my skull radiating from back 2 front;fevers also on and off .Thank you for ur advice
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012