Manipulation formed after total knee replacement. Do I have arthrofibrosis? Sever pain

In March 2012 I had a Total Knee Replacement Two weeks later a mainipulation was performed. Results were worse couldn't extend or flex knee. In Aug 2012 the same surgeon did a revision where he redid the whole replacement I had been going to therapy from the day after surgery till Jan 2013 where i was told there is nothing let to do i have Arthrofibrosis i amin constant pain and cannot walk foe a length of time.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013