Manic depressive episode, wellbutrin, smoking cannabis leads to depression, sometimes blackouts

Hello, 6 months ago I had a manic depressive episode. I was put on Wellbutrin 300mg/day, it has worked well however I am feeling much better now and am starting to get back into social life activities. Being 18 and living in an apartment with 4 others we tend to enjoy drinking. My roomates smoke cannabis too however my phycologist told me that cannabis will depress my mood and flush out the Wellbutrin. However I do enjoy drinking and have been drinking about 4 times a week heavily. Sometimes blackouts occur, but drinking is what I enjoy to do sometimes. Of course my health is number one. What health risks are on the line when it comes to heavy drinking and Wellbutrin,, besides blackouts.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012