Maniac depression after taking zypera, later pancreatitis, numbness in foot, liver failure, taking vitamin B. How can I regain normalcy?

I have been a victim of the bad side affects of the drug zyprexa ,I was presribed it for mild depression which I totally trusted my Dr. and was truthful in answering his questions no matter how embarrassing or lack of good judgement it may have made me look to someone else.After 6 months of taking this zyprexa and finding out it was for severely or manic depression , and suffering from anti- psychosis , I quit taking the drug.In the years to come I suffered pancreatitus(the first time mild). The 2nd I spent 2 months in the hospital.Also my douediem got infected and kept regurgitating a green bile .Throughout the next 4 years had intestinal blockages, liver failure ,lost 6 pints of blood due to varisie veins in my esophagus, and have lost the feeling in my toes,walking barefoot is extremely painful(virtually impossible),and cannot get rid of ingrown toe-nails?How do I get body back to normal I m now 42 yrs. of age.Already injecting vitamin b sub-cutaneously, is there anything else I can do?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013