Man with rheumatoid arthritis going weak after dialysis. Cannot walk. Laboratory reports normal. Reason?

My father in law has been doing dialysis since December... and all was going well. Within the last few weeks, he is now so weak that he is having problems walking. It seems as if he is very weak after dialysis. On the days he doesn t have dialysis... he can move some. He also has rheumonitory arthridis.. All his lab work show good numbers. I know he is frustrated, and we are just looking for some answers.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013