Man with h/o gay relationship facing premature ejaculation. No Erectile dysfunction. Highly excited about sex. Wants to marry. Remedy?

Doctor My name is Amjad and i have premature ejaculation problem. I had gay relationships with few of my friends from the age of 9 and now i am 42 years old and i have this issue of PE from the age of 16 or 17. can it be fixed now because every time i had sex with my gay friends had this problem. I am unmarried and now want to get married. Please provide me good detailed reply and guide me whom i should visit for this issue. One more thing i want ot mention that i dont have errectile issue rather i got errection very quickly and i got excited too much so much at times i started shivering with joy and excitement when ever i got chance of having sex.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013