Man admits to self inability of marriage and feels weak. Is it physical or mental issue?

i am arvind bharti. i wanna discuss a problem about my brother . my brother named ABHINAV BHARTI btech passed out student from JSS College noida in 2010. and from the class 12th he says that he have a sex problem . and durirng his btech . he search so many doctors in delhi and ncr. but no body si able treat him. and all doctor says that he some personality development problem or mental disease . he also did a small operation of penis . he thinks that he is not able to get married . now he feels weakness in his body . and all the day he eat & sleep nothing he did in whole the day .he also denies to eat any english medicine and no commumniaction with the any of the family member. so i think he in great depression . he also have a faith in foreign doctor and says that all doctor are mad nothing knowledge he have . please give me a right direction so that i can proceed in a right way ................ thanks a lot/////////
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
I am not a foreign doctor.
I am born & brought up in India only.
Your brother needs a few psychiatric seating to wash his brain from unscientific thoughts.
Some times a small thing can create huge problem in mind.
Consult psychiatric doctor.