Mammography shows breast lumps. Had previous surgery to remove fatty lump from breast. Permanent cure for lumps?

Dear Doctor, I am hema Karunakar married my age 22, I had breast lump on left breast at age of 17 After biopsy it’s found it fatty lump which removed through operate at my age of 20 now 6 month after my delivery again I had breast lump nearby previous 1, So I go through with homeopathic treatment recently my doc suggest me for mammography test result came that there 2 lump 1 more is appearing at right breast. Please suggest how permanently cure this lump from my both breast which does not come again
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer