Mammogram, thermoscan and cea blood test done. Arthritis getting worse. Having numb hand, feeling tired. Is it a cancer?

I had my annual mammogram and thermoscan done this week. In addition I had a CEA blood test done: In 2009 my CEA was 4.0; 2010 it was 3.6; in 2011 it was 5.2 and now 2012 it is 6.6. My doctor called me today and would like it repeated within 3 months. My arthritis has been worse lately (I am 56 years old) and I have had some numbness in my (R) hand (which I thought may be carpal tunnel as I do inputting of numbers all day long). I have been more tired lately. My brother passed away at age 58 with kidney cancer which had spread to pancreas , liver, spleen, colon, etc. How concerned should I be ? In the back of my mind of course I think Cancer..
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012