Mammogram shows fibroadenoma lesion in both breast and fibro cystic diseases. Treatment ?

Good afternoon mam I ll be highly oblised by your concern on this problem mam i m AAAA acc. to the memography report of my mother(42), she s having Hypoechoic mobile Lesion of size 1.2 X 0.6 cm at 1 o clock position in left breast another similar lesion of size 1.04 x 0.5 cm in right breast at 9 o clock potion & few (2-3mm) scattered cystic lesion are seen in left breast parenchyma. Fibroadenoma lesion concered in both breast and fibro cystic diseases in the breast. few lymph nodes in bilateral axillary region largest on left side measuring 1.5 cm Mam i want to know what treatment should we have to take?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer