Mammogram done, mass found. MRI showed cystic mass on uterus. Should I be worried about cancer?

I have a history of ovarian fibroids , once was hemoraghic , but dicipated. 2 years ago i started mammograms, for right breast pain, and rarely, leakage. They have found a mass, but I was reassured, again last year, that it is non growing, encapsulated, and most likely benign . When I didn t ike that verbage, the doctor stated I needed to relax, it was just a mass, not cancer. .... I recently fell on ice, and injured my back. The MRI this week states that they accidently found : partly imaged complex appearing cycstic mass anterior to retroflexed uterus . This is incompletely evaluated but measures about up to 7.7 cm in long axis. it effaces the superior aspect of the bladder . Am I right to be freaking out? Should I be worried about cancer? Does this mean imenent surgery?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013