Malignant cerebellar tumor removed, on ativan. Is nausea expected?

I had a malignant cerebellar tumor removed on 22 July. I was doing PT for instability and seemed to be progressing well. Sometime in Sep I noted more instability and some nausea which as continued on nearly a daily basis since then to the point that I am taking Ativan at least once a day. The tumor was about half dollar size, near the vomit center, mets from breast cancer and I had about 300 cc before surgery. Is continued nausea to be expected?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013