Male virgin, trying to have sex, no release of semen, no pleasure. Reason?

hi doc,am skyjoshy from nigeria,am a male virgin right from birth just clocking 21yrs,i always masturbate because i didnt have a girl friends since my 15yrs of age,i was curious to have sex now at age21 ad a got a girlfriend,shes already done it before,so one day we got into d room,dats my first time with a girl wanting to have real sex.i put on a condom ad she was on top of me,moaning ad screaming my name,i didnt feel anything sweet wen she had becomed wet she went off me ad to my surprise i didnt release at all in the condom so i was tryin to ask why didnt i feel anything ad why didnt i release semen inside the condom?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012