Male, swollen left nipple, pus and bleeding on popping, swelling reoccurring. Serious symptoms?

Hi, my name is XXXXX. My left nipple is swollen to a gumball size again. The first time was about 2 month ago. The first time when it finally exploided on its own it had a pus like fluid with blood afterwords. I has swollen again and I m scared that I might have something going on with me that is serious. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
you have infection underneath your nipples its rare but can happen. last time when you got it some bacteria might have remained ,which has caused infection again. you should go to doctor he will start antibiotics,you should take the antibiotic properly for number of days mentioned by doctor.
then as the antibiotic acts it will cause the swelling to burst again like last time, then visit the doctor he will clean up the cavity properly leaving no chance of infection again.
thank you