Male, suffering from swelling of left breast, ultrasound shows focal adenosis, doctor says due to increase in estrogen. Serious?

Hi every1...My brother is 30 yrs old n frm past 6-7 yrs,is suffring frm one or d odr health prblms including T.B., heartburn , vomiting and high bld pressure,etc.Abt 15 days before, he got sumthn lyk a lump inside left breast & Lft brst got swelled.His doc suggestd mammography n ultrasound whose reprt says following:- Indication: C/L L brst swellng wid retraction of nipple . Mammography shows: Right Brst normal L Brst:--Focal area of increased density which has diffuse edges which is seen in retro areolar region left but normal architecture. -Overlying nipple areola skin normal - Axilla normal. USG shows: L Brst:- Palpable nodule noted in retroareolar area of increased grandular thickening with 11 mm thickness. -No e/o any mass IMPRESSION: Focal Adenosis Breast Left his doc said it is not cancer but hormonal prblm(increase of female sexual hormone) n suggstd surgery. Plz tell me is it normal pblm or anythng serious?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012