Male, small bump above nipple. Oozing yellow liquid when popped. What could it be?

My 17 year old son just told me that he felt a small bump above his left nipple & he kind of squeezed it & liquid started coming out. He panicked & came & got me & I observed it & everytime he squeezed it really came out. I held some tissue on it & the color was a light yellow like colostrum . (It s the only thing I can compare it to). He is really freaking out. I have never in my life heard of this. Can you tell me why a male would get this? Is it hormones?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013