Male, having very less facial hair. Masturbate often. Reason, cure?

Hi Sir, I am 26 years old normal young man with height 5ft 6 inch and weight about 60 Kgs. I have very less facial hair (moustache and beard). I do often masturbate. What could be possible reason for less facial hair. What could be the possible cure to increase it. Is it a problem and should i be concerned about it. Thanks, Prashant
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
First look prashant dont b so concerned abt it........every human has its own set of developments naturally u have ur own.The most imp i think the guilt or misconception abt masturbation u have .........does u also have symptopms like weakess ,not feeling energy,question always in mind whether iam male or not ,will able to perform sex satisfactorily or not,loss of erection,my penis r small etc?...........answer this and i will guide u more