Male having sleek face, pimples, pits from chickenpox, no moustache, chest hair. Suggestions?

sir iam 23 year male my weight is 44 kg my face is very thin and my chicks make the face as rabbit iam also suffer from pimples on my face as little dots and i was also suffer from chickenpox 2 years before at that time i some deep pours also on my face and my facial hair is also not grow properly only at chin , mustache, and some on neck but not on chicks also hair is not grow on chest so plz give me guidance what i do
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012