Male having hot flashes, back pain, diarrhea, headache, loss of appetite and blood in stool. What is wrong?

Hi I am a 39 year old male and recently started having hot flashes, bad lower back pain , change in stool (not solid, more soft, diarrhea sometimes), shakes, loss of appetite to where I can hardly eat anything, no energy at all, recently started having blood in stool and coughing up blood which is bright red not coffee ground like, fatigue to the point I am sleeping more then I am awake. There are more symptoms to which I am having as well. I am getting very worried as to what is going on and need some advise and a little more knowledge on what could be the cause of all these symptoms. This has happened before about 3 years ago and has now started again but with much worse and intense symptoms. I am also having severe headaches and at one point had one about everyday for almost a week or so. Please help me as I am very worried as to what is going on. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012