Male having fatigue, sore breast and lymph node. CAT scan report normal. Have alopecia areata. Do I have chronic fatigue syndrome?

Male 47 years old, left breast prickly sensation and at times lymph nodes sore around breast, armpit, very fatigued. I had mono last year. I ve been on antibiotics a lot! I had a cats scan of breast/chest area, negative for lumps . My left breast is discolored slightly and a little swollen. To top it off I ve developed Alopecia areata . I was wondering should I get my hormones checked for low testosterone and have a needle biopsy of breast tissue? My doctor says I have chronic fatigue syndrome , but I would like a second opinion.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012