Male, had sex in swimming pool, burning sensation while urinating, green colour discharge. Suggestions?

I had sex in the swimming pool the other night and we are both very clean my girlfriend and I had went home the following night and maturated and I was fine but that next morning I woke up and it burned to pee and there was like greenish stuff coming out of my pee whole is almost looks like cum and snot mixed together it s weird and it s been a week like this It doesn t like come out if I squeeze is it just Burns to pee and when I look at my boxers it looks like I jizzed my self I need answers please I m only 16
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Dear customer,

The greenish discharge from pee associated with burning urination is likely to be due to the urinary tract infection.

You should have the urine r/e, urine c/s, blood counts and physical examination done by doctor/urologist/std specialist to know the underlying etiology.

The oral antibiotics course of 5-7 days may be required to treat the bacterial infection.You should also drink more water and drink cranberry juice which helps fight infection in a natural way.

Thank you!