Male, blisters in the pubic area, had unprotected sex, partner had creamy discharge, pain while urinating. Suggestions?

hi i had abt ttwo boils on the bottom of my pubic hair i burst it and it was watery and it was red inside and it blistered a bit however i had un protected sex with my partner . i also went to the beach and didnt wash off but had unprotected sex . i mistaken used a towel not belonging to me nor my partner . after 3 days of unprotected sex my partner had a creamy not smelling substance coming out of her so we stop havin sex . she was in pain when weesing .could i got an infection and infecter her or is that a sign of pregnancy . the boil that i burst is now healing up but i still c a mark on the bottom of my pubic hair .i am scared and my partner is as well could u let me know what it is
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012