Malaria misdiagnosis. Blood, urine test done, malaria test negative. Trika, lumerax 80 taken. Advise?

My wife is SLE patient we are getting regularly checked after 2-3 month. We done blood test and urin test and very next day she had mild fever and it came periodically and fever has increase day by day also its duration. The test result shows 1. WBC count 3300 2. RDW-CV 17.5 (reference range 11.5-14) 3. MCV 72.5 and MCH 22.4 5. ESR 38 6. widal test is negative 7. C3 level 105.8 mg/dl (reference 90 to 180) 8. C4 level 12.50 mg/dl (10 to 40). 9. Urine spot protein/creatinine ratio : 0.22 (reference range
Yesterday we went to doctor and that time she had fewer. They suggested to start Lumerax 80, Trika 0.25 mg to treat maleria. also they suggested rapid maleria test, blood culture, anti bacterial sensitivity.
We have started above Lumerax and now we got call from hospital that rapid maleria test is negative. Now my question is that shall we continue medicin course or we stopped it as maleria test is negative. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013