Major stroke, parlysed, lost speech, lump in breast. Is that cancer?

My mum aged 60 suffered a major stroke which has left her right side paralysed and lost the use of her speech. She can say a few words but has adapted wonderfully. Lives on her own with the help of carers calling 4 times a day. Has a happy enough quality of life. She has just found a 2 cm hard lump in her left breast. She has been referred to the breast clinic for tests next week. I am really worried if it is cancer what lies ahead? Would treatment for a stroke victim be possible ? I don't wont her to loose the quality of life she has at the moment. ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013