Major itching. Recurrent yeast infection even after taking medicines. No STD. Advice?

why does my yeast infection keep coming back? about two months ago I went to my doctor because I had some major itching. She checked me and said I had yeast infection. So she prescribed me Diflucan . I took it and it went away. I had sex with my Boyfriend and about 3 weeks later it came back and I went to the doctor again and was given Diflucan. After it went away I started having sex again and the yeast came back again!! I don t have insurance anymore So now I m taking monistat 7. I Do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. And We both don t have any STD we have been checked. Why do I keep getting them every month
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012