Major hypochondriac, smoke, scared of all possible diseases, 15 yr old. Suggestions ?

I am a major hypochondriac, I really struggle with it and I constantly worry about things such as lung cancer , heart disease, varicose veins , and if my veins are too thin, however, I m only 15. I ve been smoking for about a year and a half and I smoked weed for maybe like 8 months but fairly often, use in an aluminium can as a tue, and I am constantly working myself up over it, sometimes I can t even go out for a cigarette cos I m scarred I will have a heart attack ...
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013