Major fatigue problems, taking Ritalin for speech after brain injury. Will PS solve fatigue issue ?

Hello, I have a tramatic brain injury that happened in, October, 1995. My question is I ve been having major fatigue problems, but I take Ritalin for my speech and also my tiredness, but my question is, My fatigue has been almost unbarrable and getting worse latley. I take, 4, 20mg pills a day. I did some research on, phosphatidylserine, or PS, and have have some on order, do you think thats going to help?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012