Major depression due to inability to reveal love life secrets to family. What should be done?

Yes I guess, I m totally in major depression . I have a loving family. However I ve been seeing a man for 16 years whom I am madly in love with! And sometimes I find myself just wanting to end my life so I don t cause anyone any more heart ache than they can handle. I lost my mom at a young age and it hurt for a bit, but I think death would be easier for my family to get over than the fact that I ve been living this double life for years. Ughhhh. What do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012