Major back pain even after lumbar discetomy, inflammation still seen in MRI. What to do ?

I had a lumbar discetomy of L4-L5 11/12 and still have major back pain. My MRI suggest discitis so I have done 3 disc aspirations and blood work all showing negative. Referred to ohio state spine institute had 4th MRI X-rays and blood work. Still negative but with inflamation present on the MRI. I have yet to receive a diagnosis because the results are always negative for infection but still no progress. Please HELP! Don't know what to do
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013